Phoenix Volant takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how Phoenix Volant treats personal information
that we collect and receive, including information related to your past
use of our products and services. Personal information is information
about you that is personally identifiable like: your name, address,
email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. In addition, our client companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by going to their pages and clicking on their links.
What personally identifiable information or third party personally identifiable information is collected through the web site?
When you become a client, with your site hosted by Phoenix Volant, administrative and technical contact information is gathered. This will include your name, address, email address, phone number. It may include other information depending on the services you contract from us.
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers, that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any Web site within the Phoenix Volant Network, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, and to investigate misuse of the Phoenix Volant Network, its users, or to cooperate with law enforcement. See also Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties? We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals. Our Web servers do not automatically record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
What are Cookies?
From time to time, Phoenix Volant may send a " cookie" to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
How do you use single-pixel images?
Single-pixel images, sometimes referred to as web bugs or web beacons or web spys, are used by some sites to count Web page accesses and gather general statistical information. Phoenix Volant does not gather personal information through the use of these images. Our clients may use single-pixel images that can track personal information from cookies that may have been previously placed on a user's computer by that client.
What information do you collect when I register for something?
- Phoenix Volant offers access to some services that require registration. We may use your registration contact information to send notification to you of Phoenix Volant products and services by e-mail and/or postal mail. See Will you disclose the information that you collect to outside third parties?
The organization collecting the information
- Phoenix Volant and Henry Davis Consulting.
How is information gathered by Phoenix Volant used?
Only in direct contact between us and our member sites' administrative or techical contact.
Information about visitors to the Phoenix Volant site is only used for statistical purposes -- page hit counting and such. Visitors will not be contacted by email, unless they register for some service or list and have given their email address specifically for that purpose. Their email address will only be used for the service that they register for.
Phoenix Volant will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Phoenix Volant,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Phoenix Volant Network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the Phoenix Volant Network of sites and related properties,
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the Phoenix Volant legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the Phoenix Volant Network or its related properties,
- Fulfill a user's order or request.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
We gather as little as possible.
We use it ourselves as little as possible.
We share it with no one, even if you ask us to.
The security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Phoenix Volant control.
- Member site private information is kept in a database that is NOT accessable from any of the public websites or portals.
How you can access, correct, and update your information.
- Contact us. Tell us what information is incorrect and the corrected value.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Phoenix Volant directly.